Global Catalytic Network seeks to bring about transformational community development and relief aid in the most poverty stricken areas of the world. GCN exist to raise up and champion Catalytic Leaders who transform their communities through a multifaceted approach to address social, educational, and physical needs within the community. Our GCN Leaders are catalytic agents who influence other local leaders to bring about everyday solutions and meet the pressing human needs in their own communities. GCN endeavors to coach catalytic leaders that work to advance food security and agricultural development, clean water, micro-finance, livelihood as well as improve standards of health in impoverished areas and peoples.
- To decrease ethnic violence in conflict areas and help societies prevent and recover from conflicts by providing humanitarian assistance.
- To further education.
- Advancing food security and agricultural extension programs.
- Improving health and hygiene.
- Increase household income through training and ongoing coaching of micro-enterprise initiatives.
- To prepare communities for disasters.
- To provide food to 30,000 victims of ethnic conflict in Shan and Rakhine States of Myanmar in 2017.
- To equip 12,000 farmers in home gardening and up to date farming techniques 2017-2023.
- To decrease the level of violence in Rakhine and Shan States of Myanmar (Burma).
- To train 13,500 people in micro-enterprise in Myanmar, Bangladesh 2017-2023
- To construct 250 wells across 7 states and divisions of Myanmar 2017-2023 that will benefit 500,000 people.
- To train 3,500 primary health care trainers in 7 states and divisions of Myanmar 2017-2023.
Vision Statement To create opportunities and strengthen the hands of suffering communities.
Mission Statement: Global Catalytic Network exist to catalyze movements that serve humanity by integrating resources for people in need. We strive to provide immediate response in disasters, and effective programs in places of suffering,